Thursday, December 9, 2010

Experience in HOSABELAKU - Akshatha


Before I start to write ma experience with the team, it was a pleasure to be a part of this great project.

Amidst all uncertainties, I was happy to be a part of HOSABELAKU team. Special thanks to PD for his invitation.

It all started when I went to try my luck in the auditions. I was so tensed and could hardly remember the dialogues I had memorized for past half an hour or so.... But when I went in for the auditions, I was made to feel at ease....and at last some how i managed to GRAB a role of VEDA (which I opted)....

I was so happy and was on cloud 9!!!!! But wait, "Ankondidella ago haagididre!!!!!!!! (IF and only if..... ) due to my changing work schedule, I lost the hope of being a part of this project (for which I curse my fate till date).....But wait...I still got another oppurtunity on the 4th show...one day I got a call stating that I have to do the VEDA role for the 4th show of HOSABELAKU as ANU would not be able to perform on that day....that was the time I decided, I must NOT LET GO this oppurtunity again....and so... HOSABELAKU here I CAME..... :) :) :) (a new ray of hope a HOSABELAKU of my theatre life)

It was a great challenge for me to perform ( as I had not been to attend a single rehearsal, plz forgive me PD for that) but at the end it was an easy sailing as my team mates eased my pressure by helping me in every details.

Thanks a lot guyz.... It was a great pleasure working with U all and will be looking forward to be associated in the upcoming projects. Touch-wood, it was a great time and great fun. Thanks again :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment